torsdag 22 november 2007

It´s you.

I don´t want a lot for cristmas, there is just one thing i need.
I don´t care about the prestents, underneath the Christmas tree.
I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true.
all i want for cristmas is you.

I don´t need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace.
Santa Claus won´t make me happy, With a toy on Christmas day.

I won´t ask for much this Christmas
i won´t even wish for snow, and i just want to keep on waithing underneath the misteltoe

I won´t make i list and send it to the north pole for saint nick.
I won´t even stay up late ti hear those magic reindeer click.
cause i just want you here tonight,
holding on me so tight.
What more can i do.



All the lights are shining so brightly everywere
and the sound of childrens' laughter fills the air.
and everyone is singing.
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
santa won´t you bring me the one i really need


This is all i´m asking for. i just want see him standing right outside my door.
oooh, i just want you for my own, more than you could ever know
please, make my wish come true.



OH BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOOU!



Inga kommentarer: