lördag 28 juli 2007

femtisju dagar.

japp, blir färre och färre dagar till genom sverige resan med sandra upp till gävle, skojsigt skojsigt (: .. 4 underbara dagar med älskling och richard, sandra ska troligen få sin första baksmälla ? ^^, MEN NOT YET A WOMAN DOCK !.. I LOOVE THIS WAITING ;D !

Got me twisted all inside don't know what’s on my mind when you telling me to say it right but yet again you call me your Mrs. right wanna know who's playin' games confusion who to blame when i tell what you´re sayings wrong but yet you come around say i got you sprung you got me thinking ish when you act like your slick i gotta end this quick but some how I can't quit how does something so wrong feel so right i gots to go before i lose control..

Oh, you don’t mean nothing at all to me
That’s how i make it sound, but yet you´re still around
No, you don't mean nothing at all to me
Not true, I know you don´t mean it
But you got what it takes to set me free
Why don't I feel the same, you made me feel this way
Oh you could mean everything to meyou could, but i don't seem to show it

I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault i can't say that I don't love the light and the dark i can't say that I don't know that i am alive and i love what i feel i could show you tonight,

Inga kommentarer: